IMovie 10.2.1 - Edit personal videos and share them. Download the latest versions of the best Mac apps at safe and trusted MacUpdate. Download Apple Imovie Mac 10.6.8 - real advice. Unfortunately, iMovie doesn’t support third-party plugins, so you can’t download themes on the app directly. The good news, however, is that you can get free iMovie themes download from many online sources such as Adobe Spark, Bitable, etc. Another alternative is. Key Feature of Adoreshare Free QuickTime to iMovie Converter for Mac: 1. Support iMovie formats output like MPEG-2 and AVCHD, DV-Standard and HDV (High Definition Video), QuickTime Movie, MEPG-4.
With a streamlined design and intuitive editing features, iMovie lets you create Hollywood-style trailers and beautiful movies like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, and create beautiful movies that you can edit at resolutions up to 4K. You can even start editing movies on an iPhone or iPad, and finish them on a Mac.
Download Imovie Mac 10.11 6
Browse and share video
- See all your video clips and photos organized in one place
- Quickly share a clip or a portion of a clip
- Background import lets you begin watching and sharing video instantly
Make Hollywood-style trailers
- Choose from 29 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
- Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
- Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
Create beautiful 4K and HD movies
- Edit movies at up to 4K resolution with video from iPhone 6s or later, GoPro, and other Ultra HD cameras on compatible Macs (1)
- Support for 1080p HD video at 60 frames per second for smoother, more life-like action shots
- Import movies and trailers created using iMovie on iPhone or iPad to finish them on your Mac
- Enhance your movie by adding titles, transitions, and 3D globes and travel maps
- Speed up and slow down the action with fast-forward and slow-motion effects
- Create sophisticated picture-in-picture, side-by-side, and green screen effects
- Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your iTunes library, songs you’ve recorded in GarageBand, and your own narration
Fine-tune every clip
- Instantly improve the look and sound of your video using one-click Enhance
- Give your video a boost with easy-to-use color controls
- Stabilize shaky video for a smoother picture that’s easier to watch
- Automatically zoom in on faces and glide across panorama photos with the Ken Burns Effect
- Choose from 48 fun video and audio effects
- Send your project to Final Cut Pro and take advantage of advanced editing tools, professional effects, third-party plug-ins, and more
Share with friends and family
- Email videos with Mail Drop when signed in to iCloud
- Share directly to YouTube and Vimeo at up to 4K resolution
- Share any video frame as an image
Create App Previews for the App Store
- Import iPhone and iPad screen recording videos captured with QuickTime Player
- Highlight features with 11 animated titles designed to showcase apps in action
- Export finished videos using the App Preview share option
(1) 4K export requires a Mac from 2011 or later with at least 4 GB RAM.
Full-resolution 4K playback is supported on iMac with Retina display and Mac Pro (2013 or later) when connected to a 4K display.
- Add a hand drawn look to your movies with 5 new filters: Comic, Comic Mono, Comic Vintage, Comic Sepia and Ink
- Import iMovie for iOS projects with support for Comic, Comic Mono and Ink filters
- Improves overall stability
Popular apps in Editing
- 2. El Capitan Features
- 3. El Capitan Download & Install
- 4. OS X 10.11 Problems
- 5. Mac OS X 10.11 Tips
- 6. Software for OS X 10.11
- 7. Compare OS
Mac OS X El Capitan can be downloaded directly from the Apple website. The Beta version of the OS is available but the final version will be made available towards the Autumn season of 2015 as speculated by many Apple users. You can use your older Mac OS with the new El Capitan, all you have to do is to create a different partition for the new El Capitan if you have the Yosemite already installed. There are few steps you should consider in downloading the latest El Capitan and these are as follow.
Part 1. Preparing Mac Device for the Installation of Mac OS X El Capitan
Both Mavericks and Yosemite are easier to download and install on Mac devices, however, this is not the case with Mac OS X El Capitan. Just before you install the new Mac OS X El Capitan, you must perform few tasks to ensure that your Mac will be ready for the installation of the software:
- Check Your Mac - Check whether your Mac will be able to run the new OS X 10.11. Apple has provided a list of the Mac supported by the new Mac OS X El Capitan and if you are already running the Mavericks or Yosemite, the same lists may also apply to the El Capitan. You can also check this list on the “Will your Mac run Mac OS X” article on Apple website.
- Create Enough Space - Check that your Mac has sufficient RAM to run the software. You wouldn’t run into any hitches if your Mac device is listed on the acceptable Mac devices for Mac OS X El Capitan. Apple recommend that you have a minimum RAM of 2G, however, a minimum of 4G space of RAM is highly recommended. You will also need to delete some unnecessary files to create more space for the installation of El Capitan.
- Check Hard Drive Space - Make sure you have sufficient hard drive space for the installation of Mac OS X El Capitan. Yosemite will normally require a Hard drive space of up to 5GB , but the new El Capitan will require between 15g and 20gb of space on your hard drive for successful download and installation.
- Register - Register to access the Mac Apple store. You need to upgrade your Mac and get access to Mac Apple store for a small fee in order to get the most out of your Mac OS X El Capitan.
- Updates - Make sure your third party Apps are updated before installing Mac OS X El Capitan. You can simply launch App store and click on “Updates” on the tool bar if you want to update the apps you bought from Apple store. For other third party apps, you may need some manual updates from manufacturer websites to complete such updates.
- Backup Your Mac - Perform a backup before downloading and installing Mac OS X El Capitan- you need to protect your important documents and files, thus you may have to back them up somewhere before starting the download and installation process.
Part 2. Installing Mac OS X El Capitan Safely on Your Mac Device
You can install or upgrade to Mac OS X El Capitan as a dual boot partition. You may be able to download a test version if you register for the OS X Seed program from Apple, and you can also provide a feedback to Apple in order for the company to update the software before it is finally released. You can follow these instructions to install the Beta version of Mac OS X El Capitan. It is strictly recommended that you perform a backup before you begin this process. It is important you keep in mind that Mac OS X El Capitan is still in a Beta format, thus , not all your apps or programs will work on it.
- Visit the Apple Beta software program page and log unto the page using your Apple ID. Simply click on “Enroll your Mac”.
- Click on the download link that shows up, and enter the personal redemption code given to you.
- Open the downloaded Mac OS X El Capitan software and preview the file in the Applications folder. Click “Continue” and then select “Agree”.
- Click on “Install” and then enter your admin password. You're all set!
Part 3. Installing Mac OS X El Capitan Safely on an External Drive
You don’t have to install Mac OS X El Capitan on your Mac device, you can also install it on an external hard drive, most especially when you want to access the OS quickly. You can consider Thunderbolt drives which are similar to the internal drives on Mac, or you can simply use the USB 3.0 external drive if you don’t have the Thunderbolt on your Mac. You will have to format an external drive before installing Mac OS X El Capitan, this will help to install the Mac OS X El Capitan safely on the hard drive and at the same time the configuration of your device will not be changed.Step 1. Launch Disk Utility
Connect the external drive to your Mac device and make sure it is detected. Launch the Disk Utility tool ( go to “Utilities” and you will find it there). Choose the drive- it is located at the side bar.Step 2. Partition
Simply click on “Partition”. Make sure the partition layout reads “1 partition”. Name the partition. You can use a name like “Mac OS X El Capitan”. Click on “Options” and ensure that the Guide partition table is chosen, and then click on “Ok”.Step 3. Options
Click “Apply'. Open the preview file from your Mac’s application folder. Click on “Continue”. Click on the “Agree” button.Step 4. Open
Click on “Show all disks”. Simply highlight the “External Hard Drive” on which you have just install the Mac OS X El CapitanStep 5. Install
Click on “Install”, and enter the admin password.