Depending on the OS of your PC, you can find the drivers through the following ways: 1) Ensure that the PowerA controller is connected via the USB cable to the Windows PC. 2) Launch Windows Control Panel via the Start menu. 3) At Control Panel, click on the Hardware. DS4Windows, free download. Playstation 4 controller software for Windows: Utility which controls profiles, maps buttons and more for Sony's DualShock 4 PS4 controller. Review of DS4Windows. Includes tests and PC download for Windows 32 and 64-bit systems. 5) At the “Update Driver Software” windows launched, click on the “Browse my computer for driver software” button. 6) At the following window, click on the “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” button. 7) Select on the “Microsoft Xbox One Controller” and click on the “Next” button. Gamepad Driver free download - Driver Booster, Driver Easy, Bluetooth Driver Ver.188.8.131.520.zip, and many more programs. Choose your PS4 controller and then add it as a device on Windows PC (In case you are asked to enter a pair code, write “0000” Now the wireless connection between the two devices is complete. Go to the next step now. Step 2 – Install Xbox 360 Controller driver (for users with Windows 7 or a lower version).
To all the PS4 gamers out there, do you want to enjoy a similar gaming experience on your PC as well? We will tell you how to use PS4 controller on PC that will simply not even remind you of sitting in front of the console for hours. So, let’s just turn the angle into a different mode and pair PS4 controller to PC. Take a break from PC work and begin with your favorite games. All you need to do is get your controller and set it up.
We have compiled here both the methods: wired as well as a wireless connection.
Wired: Playing PC games through Steam is the easiest method. Simply connect your DualShock controller to the PC using USB cable and your Steam games will begin automatically.
Wireless: In case, you want to move aside Steam PS4, connect the controller using Bluetooth. You can also connect a USB cable here using a program that can work with Windows.
How To Connect PS4 Controller To PC? (Wirelessly)
Follow the steps mentioned below to find out how to get PS4 controller to work on PC.
Step 1: Click on Windows button on the bottom-left corner. Locate Settings icon and click on it.
Step 2: Once the next window opens up, find Bluetooth. If you cannot locate it, type ‘Bluetooth’ in the search bar and open ‘Bluetooth and other device settings’.
Step 3: Turn on your PC Bluetooth by toggling the switch towards the right. Meanwhile, keep your PS4 at the rest and turned off. Now, hold and press the central PS button and share button for around 3 seconds. Soon, a blue light will prompt at the top of the controller.
Step 4: Open Bluetooth setting in your PC now and click on ‘Add Bluetooth & other devices.’
Step 5: Here, click on ‘Wireless controller’. Usually, a code is being asked at this point. Just type- 0000. And now PS4 controller will connect to your PC automatically.
How To Connect PS4 Controller To PC Wired?
This following process to hook up PS4 controller to PC might be a little long but will not let you leave alone.
Step 1: Start with downloading DS4Windows. This piece of software becomes one of the essential to connect both systems and needs to be downloaded in its zip version.
Step 2: Install the software in your PC by extracting all the files. Choose a folder to drive out all the extractions.
Step 3: Now, you will see two files coming up. One is DS4Updater.exe and another one is DS4Windows.exe. Former file is meant to keep your DS4 programs updated whereas the latter helps in setting up the connecting procedure.
Step 4: Once you run it, use the default selection of ‘AppData’. When the next Windows open, click ‘Install the DS4 driver’.
Step 5: Now connect the USB or even Bluetooth so that the DualShock controller can get compiled with PC. Once you connect it with PC, it will be automatically detected for your gaming session.
How to wirelessly connect PS4 controller to PC or how to connect ps4 controller to PC wired, we have got you covered in both ways. Read the instructions mentioned above to find out the details and enjoy unlimited gaming sessions without a glitch holding you back.
With that, let us know your feedback in the comment section below. Also, keep following us on Youtube and Facebook for more tech updates.
How to use PS3/4 controller on Windows 10 wired and wireless. You can easily use your PS3/4 DualShock controllers with PC and you only need mini-usb cable for PS3 controller or micro-usb cable for PS4 controller or bluetooth adapter that works with both. When you are choosing if you are going to use Playstation controller wired or wireless, you can choose to install both drivers. In that way when your controller runs out of battery, you can just plug it to mini-usb and continue playing.
Notice: When you are using your Playstation DualShock controller over bluetooth, it will override original bluetooth drivers and you cannot use it anymore to connect other devices to PC. After installation it will work only with Playstation DualShock controller, but you can revert it by installing original drivers.
1. Connect your PS DualShock controller to PC with cable or if you are going to use it wireles make sure your bluetooth dongle is connected.
2. Download ScpToolkit v184.108.40.20610 from these links: Setup link here or ZIP link here .
3. Start ScpToolkit setup, agree terms and hit Next.
4. Theres a lot of unnecessary components checked by default, but you can just hit Install.
Drake new mixtape zip download. 5. Hit Run Driver Installer.
6. This is the point where you choose what drivers to install. When you are installing Bluetooth drivers you have to find your Bluetooth Radio from the list, and when you are installing DualShock drivers you have to find your Playstation controller from the list. Remember that your PS controller and bluetooth radio has to be connected to PC to show on these lists.
7. Program doesn't show any kind of popup when it is ready, so you have to watch log. After installation is complete you can hit Exit.
8. Now you want to check that your controller works, so open Windows 10 startup menu and write game con and it will search Set up USB game controllers for you. Click that open.
9. At this point you should see Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows) on the list. Select controller and hit Properties. If your list is empty, you might want to restart your computer and check it again.
10. Try all buttons from your controller. You should see all kind of things happening in this window and it is indicating that your controller is working as it should.
Ps4 Wired Controller Gamestop
It is possible that your computer doesn't have all the needed packages installed, so if you get any error that you miss something, you can download them below.