- Toner Chip Resetter Software Downloads
- Ink Cartridge Chip Resetter
- Samsung Toner Chip Resetter
- Samsung Toner Chip Reset Software Download
How to reset Brother DCP Series printer:
CISS, Refillable Inkjet Cartridges, Jet cartridge, Laser printing cartridge, Printers and MFP, Chip for printing, Parts for toner cartridge, Toner powder, INK, Photographic paper, Service liquid, Printer reset solution, Spare parts for printer, Resetter and programmer for chip, Radio components for printer, Sublimation, Printhead.
unable to print clean pad is full
Here is the proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad:
This instruction is also applicable to printermodel: BrotherDCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C
1. Press the Menu, thenMono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and 'ERROR 46' pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
How to reset Brother MFC Series printer:
Toner Chip Resetter Software Downloads
Ink Cartridge Chip ResetterBrother MFC Printer display 'unable to clean' or Error 46
Samsung Toner Chip Resetter
Samsung Toner Chip Reset Software Download
- First turn of the printer
- Switch on the machine while holding down the “menu” button until all the leds are flashing on/off. Now you are in “maintenance” mode.
- Press 80
- Press the “mono start” button several times until you see “purge: xxxx”
- Press “2783” in order to reset the purge counter. You will see: “purge:0000”
- Press the 'stop' button.
- Press “99” to exit the maintenance mode.